Hoagys Heroes Rides 2019
Hoagy’s Heroes is proud to announce its ride schedule for 2019.
Hoagy’s Heroes Inc will have a booth at the Atlantic City International Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet at the Showboat Convention Center and Hotel.
Pony Express RTE to Shippensburg PA
This is not a fund raiser for Hoagy’s Heroes. There is no registration fee. Bring pop tabs with you and receive and 10% discount at Uncle Eddie’s BBQ from 11AM – 4PM.
Dawn to Dusk 500 mile run, beginning at Heroes Haven in Glendale WV and traveling to Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY for lunch then traveling back to Heroes Haven.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL INFO and to REGISTER for Dawn to Dusk 500
July 23 - 27
We will be doing another Insane Ride Week, you may begin registration on July 23rd, ride the 24th, 25th, and 26th, dinner and prizes will be on the 27th.
For the Insane Ride Week we will be offering:
- Saddle Sore 1000 (1000 miles in less than 24 hours)
- Bun Burner 1500 ( 1500 miles in less than 36 hours)
- Bun Burner 1500 Gold ( 1500 miles in less than 24 hours)
- Saddle Sore 2000 ( 2000 miles in less than 48 hours)
- Saddle Sore 2000 Gold (2000 miles in less than 36 hours)
- Trifecta (3- 1000 mile in state Saddle Sore 1000’s thru West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Ohio)
- 24 hour Extreme A-Z Rally 26 stops in 24 hours. This ride will also count as an Extreme In-State Ohio SSK.
If you do not have time to come to the rides we will be letting people do ride ins from their homes which routes will have to be pre-approved through the IBA but is a chance to gain a cert for there travel in or travel home.
RTE at the Heroes’ Haven -315 4th Street, Glen Dale WV 26038
Meet Hoagy and the crew!
Pop Tab Run and Shrimp Boil
-- This is not a fund raiser for Hoagy’s Heroes. --
Saturday, September 7
- 7:30 AM Load bikes to haul pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House in Morgantown, WV
- 8:30 AM Leave for Morgantown, WV
- Lunch to be served by the Robinette Legal Group, PLLC, 211 Everhart Drive, Morgantown WV 26508, as a thank you to all riders and passengers hauling pop tabs. https://www.robinettelaw.com
- Return to Heroes’ Haven for Shrimp Boil or split off and head home.
- Saturday, September 7, 2019: 5 PM to 8 PM (dinner served)
- Price $20 per person or $30 per couple. This is a BYOB event. Hoagy’s Heroes, Inc. does not supply adult beverages. Hoagy’s Heroes will provide non-alcoholic beverages.
- The Northern Pass 1000: September 20, 2019
- The Kancamangus 500: September 21, 2019